Sunday 25 November 2012

Welcome!

Heyyy

So this is something I've been wanting to do for quite some time. A blog for practically anything and everything-all butterflies and blemishes in life.


What I should be doing is writing my dissertation and another assignment and seminar work and blah blah blah you get the idea ha.

I should probably introduce myself. I'm Lindsay, 20, and I'm currently a Law student at the University of Lincoln. I'm heavily involved within my university with my degree, extra curricular work and also, with the students union.

My main interests are fashion and beauty, something which I use as an escape from my degree-it's not very lighthearted and I just love looking at pretty clothes I want but can't afford on my student budget and get lost in a little dreamworld....

Okay, my work is looking at me as if I should be doing it, and so I feel guilty. Never thought I would say that.

<3

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment